CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

MENDOMAID Views: 12,892
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,836

Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

It would be good if you had more tests for Celiac Disease and other gluten related problems. Any one of the blood tests misses 30% of people with CD. The usual screening test is the anti transglutaminase antibody but in me that test was not elevated but I did have an elevated anti alpha gliadin. I ordered a DNA marker test and it showed that I am HLA DQ2 and predisposed to develop CD. I had many of the symptoms, antibodies to cow's milk and felt better on a strict gf/dairy free diet. After 4 years gf most of my symptoms and problems have cleared up tho some come back if I am glutened. I have been using Hulda Clark 's programs and advice for years - parasite program, kidney flush and Liver Flushes and also used Clark's Zapper. These programs have worked much better since I've been gf. The Liver Flush Support Forum has some programs, including Clark's, which are very helpful.

Celiacs develop white plaque on their tongue and this clears up on the gf diet - however my plaque went away after a parasite cleanse years before going gf.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)