CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Proselytizing

Mike1953 Views: 2,910
Published: 11 years ago

Iodine Proselytizing

Have many of you have tried it? Have you chalked up any converts? Have you gotten the dead pan look? How did you break into it?, government conspiracy? (my favorite), you look sickly, can I help?, let ME tell YOU what MOST people don't realize (gave that up 30 years ago).
I have given many folks who just thought I was a little bit off my rocker the resounding proof they were looking for.
I just can't seem to help myself, I feel so good that I need everyone to feel just how good I feel.
Thankfully Iodine also clears the mind just enough to realize just how silly I appear to others but that hasn't curbed my enthusiasm.
My converts include my son, son's mom, and a co-worker. I tried to wrangle my orthodontist who has thyroid cancer but he respectfully declined as he is almost a doctor and I am almost a patient.
For something as valuable as health being bought with something as cheap as Iodine I can't understand why this hasn't gone viral. Perhaps it is due to the fact that it doesn't offer instant gratification?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)