CureZone   Log On   Join
wombat+me= strong joint bone :)

Maniek Views: 2,078
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,669,402

wombat+me= strong joint bone :)

Osteoporosis, by which you're asking is a disease in which the optimal nutrition can not be. If it is, it must be undone. The cause of the disease is the lack or deficiency of collagen in the diet and lack of valuable sources of energy. Bones are made up of protein. Approximately one third of protein in the body - is collagen. With him are made of bone, cartilage, arteries, veins, gastrointestinal tract, skin. The fish collagen is not enough. Mainly because the fishermen are suffering at the joints, and the Japanese die from cerebral hemorrhages caused by arterial sclerosis do not have any connection with atherosclerosis. To recover from osteoporosis, you need to increase intake of foods containing collagen and other ingredients needed for healthy bones. You have to eat thick soup from bones, meat from the bones, legs of pork, veal, brawn, tripe soup with bacon rind. Your body can rebuild a lot. Even broken hip, eligible to be exchanged for an artificial pond.

dr. Jan Kwasniewski

You have in your diet to increase the collagen content: veal and pork legs, puddings, thick bone-extracts from bone marrow

Almost every patient should get to a doctor only once. Each additional visit shows that a doctor treats a patient ill. Of course, exceptions may be because the human body is very complicated and tend to be diseases that require regular care and monitoring by a doctor, but the next visit should be the exception rather than the rule. Almost every patient who comes to visit me, asking when he is to come next time. I always reply that if the disease will be resolved, and his state of health, fitness and well-being will be improved, let it never comes. Let bypasses doctors and not doing any research yourself. Over 90% of patients come to me only once. About 7% comes only to be proud of their outcomes.
dr. Jan Kwaśniewski
Servus Mariusz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)