Please give me some advice.
I ingisted large amounts of copper, all my life. Eating chocolate, nuts, fast food, drinking coffee, smoking etc and the last mistake I did was to take copper supplements because I thought I had low copper but it was only biounavaible copper.
I have adrenal fatigue (asthma, allergies, borderline schizophrenic, biounavaible calcium, indigestion, extreme fatigue, weak arms and legs, insomnia, racing thoughts, anxiety, depression) and so I was trying to get rid of copper.
I started taking molybdenum, zinc, vitamin b-complex, mangan, taurin and now I'm feeling worse than ever.
I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I have so low energy and I'm frightening of dieing.