CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnascent update - week three

texgal Views: 2,073
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,669,436

Re: Magnascent update - week three

Yes, I think it might apply to me.

Fortunately I only have a few of the symptoms, and I figured out the Iodine connection after reading this forum and many other sites on the internet.

As I am a Cayce true believer, I also turned to the Cayce material and it seems to me that he usually recommended Atomidine for the same symptoms.

The thing that's puzzling me right now is what is the chemistry/chemical connection with the so-called "Chinese Restaurant Syndrome." I had hoped since I was on Week Three of the Iodine protocol that I would have no problem with the Chinese/Japanese food. I don't really know if it was ALL the food I ate in the restaurant (both times) or if it was just the seaweed salad. I think it's common to have Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) in seaweed salad. I also know we have glutamates in our bodies all the time which are produced by our bodies.

Anyway, I'll just stay away from the Chinese/Japanese restaurants for a while and stay on the Cayce Iodine protocol, which, by the way, includes colonics and chiropractic adjustments also.

Thanks for taking an interest. It's very helpful to feel there are those I can communicate with about all this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.750 sec, (1)