CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A rant ...

Adieu Views: 1,664
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,474

Re: A rant ...

They're all like that. For ANYTHING worse than a sore throat or a limp boner.

Had the most effed-up migraines for months, all winter every winter, due to an old head injury (not candida). Didn't frickin matter. Hell, I showed em the goddamn TITANIUM PLATE IN MY HEAD - and guess what - the doc told me that I must be "shopping for drugs" since I told her to roll her megaexpensive out-of-pocket *VITAMIN B INJECTIONS* up and stick 'em where the sun don't shine.

...finally, some village doc from the middle of nowhere on some forum actually read my symptoms, told me it sounded like a "blood vessel spasm in my head" (not sure how it translates, it was in Russian) and that if he's right, a good muscle relaxant should fix me right up in minutes whenever that crap happens. Guess what? HE WAS RIGHT. Still means I have to find muscle relaxants without a script, but that guy actually helped. Everyone else tried to sell me vitamins or antidepressants or accuse me of looking for pharmaceutical dope.

PS last I checked, spasms in your brain aren't only painful, they're frickin dangerous. But oh no, docs don't give a shit. Apparently, they figure we only pay 'em to get our blood pressure and blood Sugar tested after waiting in line for an hour or two.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)