CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A rant ...

Sky12 Views: 1,726
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,558

Re: A rant ...

Adieu, in keeping with the topic here of ignorant Drs., confused diagnoses, etc, I'd like to ask you something. At what point do you think one can be fairly certain that candida is the root cause of our health problems? In my case I've had the heart checkup, chest x-ray, ct scan etc. They've all turned up nothing thankfully. Yet there's been a lot of talk here lately about systemic candida being almost impossible, that it remains in the gut and just poisons the entire system. But I'm too disoriented to drive, have lung pain and constant breathing problems, heart irregularity. With such severe symptoms it's hard to resist wondering if there's something else wrong. But I'm responding to antifungals, so I know I've got fungal overgrowth of some kind. Just don't know if it's fungus plus something else. An ignorant medical establishment only paves the way for anxious self diagnosis I guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)