CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:BTW just wanted to add

spudlydoo Views: 4,113
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,140

Re:BTW just wanted to add

that, I have now been supplementing Iodine for 18 months now, +companion nutrients. I have not been ill, at all, in the entire time.

I went from an anaemic, hypothyroid, hypoglycemic, immune suppressed, hormone imbalanced, sick person, to someone who never gets sick, and is as fit as a mallee bull.

So anyone who is dithering about this protocol, these are the real benefits of it. Many of my friends and family are now converts to alternative medicine, because they new me before, and know me now, and have seen the vast changes.

Thanks are due to all the people on CZ and this and Hv's forum, for all the information and support that I have received :)

P.S. the Iodine study that I have been involved in, concludes at the end of this year, when the results will be handed down, and hopefully funding will be given to further the study for another 2 years.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.843 sec, (1)