CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cracks on heels and walking barefoot most of my life

LittleWhiteDove Views: 2,199
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,756

Re: cracks on heels and walking barefoot most of my life

Hey Mira -

I suppose Olive oil could work - but Casor oil is one of the oils that penetrate the skin the deepest.

If you use very little oil on your feet, it should not stain your socks, but like any other oil, it could be hard to get out of clothing if you had a spill.

Remember, you do not have to oil your feet like an old saddle. Use very little. Your feet does not have to be slippery. Just slightly moistened by the oil.

I use the Rosewood because it is anti-bacterial. So is Sandalwood. I could not find my Lemon EO, the last time I made the mix, so I used Grapefruit EO instead. Lemongrass would be another great one to use on feet as it is another odour fighting EO. But half the pleasure comes from mixing ones own scent. Do some reading, and use the ones with anti-bacterial properties.

Rose is beautiful, and very very expensive. I have yet to buy myself a bottle. Next month maybe :-)

Keep well, and enjoy your new soft feet!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)