CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Resetting

Sherwin Views: 1,628
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,669,250

Re: Resetting

I stopped with al supplements except EV coconut oil and chlorella.. It didn't matter (anymore). I use some himalaya salts in my food.

I've improved a bit and that took a couple of months.. slow but this higher plateau gives a little optimism and overall strength to finish this.

I hope I'll stabilize this year and reach the steeper recovery curve towards equilibrium next year (I think in years already).

Some extra things that helped a lot more that supplements (for me) is taoistic meditation and sexua| behaviour (and also holding semen in my body to save energy).. those things lifted me to a higher plateau in a couple of weeks.

I've seen nobody that healed in a couple of months.. you can, but not if the symptoms are so severe like the most people here have.., if you missed the early signals years ago then you have a (relative) long way back I think.

If you'r body gets to the point where the most of us are (here at curezone).. it's too late for a 'couple of months' to heal I THINK. I only judge from what I've seen and know.

But with al the knowledge, tips, regimes we share we can make those healing paths a lot shorter. I've made many mistakes too, and that's why (in my case) I think in 'years' and not in 'months' anymore.. gives more peace in mind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)