CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:BTW just wanted to add

spudlydoo Views: 3,909
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,488

Re:BTW just wanted to add

It is a study into the effects of the Iodine protocol, (pretty much based on what is promoted on this forum), on genetic disease. Particularly on anaemia, and liver ferittin levels.

I have this genetic problem, as do the now 23 people taking part in the study.

All, without exception, are doing very well on this protocol. The study is to run for 18 months, when preliminary data will be published. The scientists doing this study have had such good results, that they want to continue for another 18 months/2 years, if they can get funding.

This study is funded by the government and private business, but is independant of both.

Its a long story how this all came about, but I can't really give out any more information at this time, as I am part of the study, as well as a consultant.

I can't wait till the data is published, it is very exciting. There are many groups now interested in the results, such as the diabetes foundation, as the results have showed benefits for those with blood Sugar problems as well.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)