CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A rant ...

Adieu Views: 1,739
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,608

Re: A rant ...

Sugar gives me a host of symptoms almost instantly, among them a nasty little bug called a male yeast infection.

Yep, there.

And yes, I have tried washing my not-so-little friend a gazillion times per day, tested all fabrics under the sun, always wear thin summer jeans commando unless the mercury hits -30 C, sleep nude, etc. Nope, Sugar or wheat still reliably cause that. And nasal drip, horrid gassiness until I cut carbs, the slow-motion daft-mode we call "brain fog", dandruff, and itchy blotches on my face. All every single time, all within 15 minutes to 24 hours from consumption.

...and why not multiple local issues, why intestinal and/or systemic (I'm of the opinion that intestinal and systemic are the same bloody thing)? Well, cause taking non-systemic antifungals in tablet form (natamycin, nystatin, even herbals before I figured out they are all also antibacterial and therefore evil), which can only affect stuff in your intestines, helps control/prevent such outbreaks. Also, azole treatment made me pass ridiculous amounts of very strange-looking stuff into the toilet bowl.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)