CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cracks on heels and walking barefoot most of my life

LittleWhiteDove Views: 2,245
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,673,040

Re: cracks on heels and walking barefoot most of my life

Hello Mira

Yes, I do have a face oil:
At night I use Jojoba Oil, sometimes with a little Sandalwood EO added to it. But mostly just by itself.

During the Day I use Unrefined Shea Butter.

I find the Jojoba Oil makes my face too shiny if I use it during the day, but works beautifully for night-time.

The Unrefined Shea Butter is great for daytime, as it lessens the sheen of my face.

Sometimes I put some Castor Oil around my eyes - usually THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, when I feel older and uglier than usual :-|

Periodicly I give my face an Oil Cleanse.
In the shower, I keep a small bottle with half Castor oil, half olive oil, with some essential oils (the last time I mixed Clove, Cedarwood and Sandalwood).
I apply the oil and give my face a nice massage, then wet my washcloth with the warm water and wring the water out and steam my face untill the cloth cools down. This I repeat 3 times, then wipe away the oil. Some people leave it at that, but I wash my face afterwards. Then apply some Rosewater after the shower, and finish off with Jojoba/Shea Butter.

Enjoy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)