CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Elemental Iodine - What is it? Is it the same as Magnascent? How is it made?

Mr. Nascent Views: 8,205
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,673,506

Re: Elemental Iodine - What is it? Is it the same as Magnascent? How is it made?

Hi Texgal

Great questions, and I have scientific answers that I hope to put on my website sometime tomorrow or Monday. I have had the scientist at Bleil Laboratories, Inc. working in three areas that include physical as well as theoretical studies. I am waiting on the copyright submissions by my attorney before I put them out for the world to review. They are preliminary in some ways but do show those of us interested in Iodine a great deal of insight into nascent, elemental and triiodine and the equilibrium that exist.
Dr. Richard Bleil has gone to great extents to explain this in simple terms as well as the complex chemistry involved. The three papers to be presented on the website are:

A Spectroscopic Study of MagNascent Iodine
A Report for Magnascent, Inc.

On the Nature of Elemental Iodine
A Report for Magnescent, Inc.

Properties and Potential Biochemical Uses of MagNascent Iodine
A Report for Magnascent, Inc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)