CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great article on the myth of liver flushing
 
mingus Views: 2,379
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,674,757

Re: Great article on the myth of liver flushing


Good.

My only thing is, I think 99% of the benefit from Liver Flushing is from the lecithin in the olive oil, and the other 1% from belief.

Personally, I think people would get the same benefit from taking a little bit of lecithin everyday for maintenance, and maybe a lot more everyday if there is indeed an issue with stones.

As far as cholesterol, I don't know. Those who post positive benefits for that are probably doing many things concurrently and are contributing the cholesterol benefits to the liver flushing.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)