CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grape Juice Fast Cure

stepsahead Views: 16,957
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,478

Re: Grape Juice Fast Cure

Yes i m trying it too.
I m drinking everyday 2 L of grape juice.
At this point i have the feeling grape juice kill candida. I m feeling better. At least i am not getting worst. In order not to do anything bad i always eat horopito pills and licorice with it.

Results: My stools are dark black. Some symptoms are gone like dizzyness, cramps. Interestingly enough the fly in my eyes increased, and i see many points. I wonder if it is spores or if it is the candida dying.

1. Dont forget Candida is not the yeast that is used to make wine.
2. Grapes contains a Candida Killer, a polyphenol called resveratrol
Resveratrol has been proven to kill Candida
http://www.springerlink.com/content/yl2281rm0728646w/

Guys, i am more and more doubtful about the Candida Diet with low carb.
Until now, i ate no sugar, raw vegetables. And then i added herbs and antifungal (Coconut oil, Licorice, Green tea, Horopito). The recovery has been so slow. I have the feeling Candida diet and herbs put the candida in a protection mode and it is not possible to kill it. I tried the candida diet for two years and i m not candida free !!!

On the other side, i discovered adding milk to my herb would accelerate the recovery process.

So i dont think it is a solution to starve the Candida. I think the solution is more complicated. I think there is a solution by adding milk grape juice to the herbs.

Nevertheless, i can see Coconut oil is working also. The even better would be to eat smashed coconut if you want the max of effect.

It is all about time ! we will see what the future will show

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.836 sec, (1)