Several folks here have posted on nasal parasites before but I had an experience recently that I believe few have posted about. I’m doing a second ParaGone cleanse now. I waited 5 days between the first cleanse and the second one. I also took one Swansons brand pomegranate capsule with each dose of ParaGone.
I had noticed parasite activity in my nose for quite some time now, so I also started swabbing my nasal passages with a cotton swab dipped in 3% hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide along with the parasite supplements caused many parasites to die off. I passed several kinds of parasites through my nose. Some I definitely identified as flukes. A couple parasites were huge, close to ½ inch across. The biggest ones were very flat and shaped themselves to fit the nasal passages.
When I started using the hydrogen peroxide, I felt pain every where it was applied. Then I began to realize that I felt the most pain when a parasite was dying. Sometimes the parasites would make me bleed. When that happened I would keep applying hydrogen peroxide until the cotton swab came out clean.
I’m getting close to the end of my second ParaGone\pomegranate cleanse now but I’m still passing nasal parasites.