CureZone   Log On   Join
Nasal parasites: my experience so far

recovering Views: 5,192
Published: 12 years ago

Nasal parasites: my experience so far

Several folks here have posted on nasal parasites before but I had an experience recently that I believe few have posted about. I’m doing a second ParaGone cleanse now. I waited 5 days between the first cleanse and the second one. I also took one Swansons brand pomegranate capsule with each dose of ParaGone.

I had noticed parasite activity in my nose for quite some time now, so I also started swabbing my nasal passages with a cotton swab dipped in 3% hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide along with the parasite supplements caused many parasites to die off. I passed several kinds of parasites through my nose. Some I definitely identified as flukes. A couple parasites were huge, close to ½ inch across. The biggest ones were very flat and shaped themselves to fit the nasal passages.

When I started using the hydrogen peroxide, I felt pain every where it was applied. Then I began to realize that I felt the most pain when a parasite was dying. Sometimes the parasites would make me bleed. When that happened I would keep applying hydrogen peroxide until the cotton swab came out clean.

I’m getting close to the end of my second ParaGone\pomegranate cleanse now but I’m still passing nasal parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)