Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Views: 1,544
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,682,353

Re: few questions- thank gd for this forum

HI:
I found my digestive problems could be traced back to taking some doctor's drugs and not eating very well for quite a while. I had never done a proper colon cleanse in my life.

As to the bloating and taking the antibiotics. They can do a number on your digestive system. I took the dairy case probiotics for close to 2 years. Still doing that as my digestive system is still trying to balance out the candida with the good germs. I also made some saurkraut that helps. Just grind up or slice the cabbage small, layer some Celtic Sea Salt in between the layers, weight it all down with a plate, put a cloth over the top of the crock and let it set for at least a couple of weeks in a warm place. Then skim off the stuff on the top and refridgerate it. Don't heat it as that destroys the enzymes. You can eat other fermented food that helps. I'm not positive, but I read that dizziness is related to candida. The colon with me is the last thing to get straightened out.

Doc recommends you do a colon cleanse like Schulze wrote it up for 30 days if your liver isn't a pressing issue. It's possible you may have to go back and work on the colon a little at a later date after doing quite a few liver flushes. Order of cleansing: (if your liver doesn't have to be worked on first) colon, liver, blood, lymph and tissues.

If you've seen tons of parasites come out, it may very well be that you need to start out with the liver. That's for you to decide. YOu have to keep the digestive system eliminating in order to be able to do the liver flushes by doing either the Schulze #1 formula or Barefoot's LBB, whichever works the best for you. Don't let the stuff you get rid of with a liver flush or your food get stopped up in your digestive system.

Get on and stay on a dewormer. No breaks. Either Barefoot's new adult dewormer, his older formula, Clark's, Humaworm, or Clear from Awareness Corporation. Rotate and add to as you feel it's necessary. Clove oil in capsules kils the eggs, neem, oregano--all help kill the parasites.

Getting rid of the main infestation of parasites is going to take some time. Then don't go off the dewormer, anyway, until you're fairly sure you've done this, then do maintenance because they like to hide and you don't want a big bunch of them all over again.

Synthetic vitamins made in a lab are drugs and you'll usually see the high dosages listen on the bottle. Standard Process makes their own natural vitmains. Dr. Ben Kim's are natural. Acerola cherry is natural vitmain C. Ascorbic acid is not. It's only part of the vitamin C molecule.

Ornithine is an amino acid that neutralizes ammonia from the bugs. It helps with panic attacks, as that's what happens when the ammonia overstimulates the adrenal glands. As you're stirring up toxins and eliminating them, your sleep is going to be disturbed. You'll be able to handle it, but you might find the ornithine helpful. Try to find some pharmaceutical grade stuff. It works better. NOW is a fairly good product out of the health food store. Acceptable. Pain and Stress Center has the pharmaceutical grade as one resource.

Eat what makes you stronger the next day. You're going to need protein and you need the B12 and RNA/DNA so organ meats and organ meat products will help you keep up your strength and rebuild as you go along. Your body will be doing a lot of detoxing for a while. If you can tolerate meat now, then do what your body says it needs. I lived on apple cider and organ meats for the first year. Had to have the strength.

Come back for support. Welcome to the journey of getting well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (2)