Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
cr8iveart Views: 1,507
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,682,794

Re: few questions- thank gd for this forum

If you have the solgar B take them, and, order the Standard Process Cataplex B - better for you and definitely not processed the same as most vitamins.

NOT AVC, Apple Cider is for the Flush. Start it three days before you want to do a flush. Mix it (one quart a day for three days and a quart with ultraphos the day after the flush)with 90 drops of the ultra phos and sip, like Pioneer said. This is the prep before the flush and the after flush drink the day after.

Experiment with diet once you get your life back!!!This program really works. You can decide to change it once you are all cleaned out (IMO). Then,you can let us know what works for you. Otherwise, we, who have been on here for a long time, who were really, really sick, have found that this works. If you decide to alter it, at this point in my recovery, I don't know how to advise anyone with that. Yes, I know about the blood type diet and currently over the last two years of doing the flushes, no diet has worked for me, except eating what has made me feel stronger and going with what my body craved at the time. Hope that this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)