CureZone   Log On   Join
bromine detox problems

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
angel291 Views: 5,230
Published: 11 years ago

bromine detox problems

Hi I need help really bad. I found out through all my research that the wierd sickness I have is from bromine and hypothyoid from low iodine. The symptoms that I've been having got way worse when I tried a 6 mg. dose the first time supplementing with iodine. I know now that you can't do that when first starting so I backed off to 150 mcg. for a few weeks then slowly upped it to 600 then now 1.2 mg. I thought I needed to do that cuz my thyroid was so slow from low Iodine and that's why the fog I had and was getting rid of was coming back and was really bad. I found out about the salt push and have been doing it for 7 days. It started to work consistantly for the first 3 days but now it seems that in the evening I'm not responding to the push. My bad memory and confusion come back slightly, just enought to make it a little hard to function. I need 4 pushes a day. Why would I respond in the day and not at night? I'm having trouble typing this and that's unusual for me. So I know the fog is there. How many days of salt pushing is it going to take to get rid of the bromine so I at least don't have brain fog? The salt is making more edema on top of what I already had. My legs are getting heavy. When I respond to the salt push I still don't get rid of all my fog. This is so frustrating. My dad has the same symptoms as me and I've been dosing him on 150 mcg. Iodine and gave him a salt push and he responded the first time. He didn't act as apathetic, confused, and foggy. Then I gave him more a few day later and nothing happened. Why do you think he isn't responding? Do you think my renal clearance abilities go down in the evening? Maybe his renal clearance for bromine isn't good at all? I can't take the anxiety and moodiness that comes for no reason, the edema with and without the salt, and the fog. I really can't take having my best friend, my dad be in a stupor all day because of this toxin. Does anyone know what I can do? I don't have money for a holist doctor and regular doctors don't listen about the hypothyroid. I got her to get me tested for bromine though. I probably didn't explain myself right about something so feel free to ask me to clairify. I feel so lost and alone and I don't know where else to go for help. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)