CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bromine detox problems

just thinking Views: 5,438
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,683,055

Re: bromine detox problems

Everything that Citingsources said is Very Important.

In addition, you have got to drink enough water so that your kidneys will have something to flush. Aim for half your body weight in ounces of clean water per day. Two other methods to help move bromine out -- 1) Move, walk, rebound, anything to get your blood & lymph moving. Along with this, do whatever it takes to sweat. That stinky sweat will be bromine coming out of pores, and saves it having to come out your kidneys. 2) Oil pull. Get an organic oil such as sesame or coconut. Put a tablespoon in your mouth and swish it around, pull it through your teeth, for about 20 minutes, or until the oil gets thin. Then Spit It Out, Do Not Swallow It. This may sound disgusting if you haven't done it before, but again, it's another way to get bromine out that does not involve your kidneys. I oil-pull first thing in the morning before I eat, and I cannot tell you how many bromine headaches it has stopped dead. My husband oil-pulls at least three times a day when he's in a bad stretch of bromine detox. He can tell when it's clearing because the oil doesn't taste so bad by the end of his pull (although that doesn't work for me). He also takes a break from iodine, because the bromine detox just keeps getting worse until he does.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.352 sec, (1)