Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
cr8iveart Views: 2,957
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,683,395

Re: herpes on my hand?what is that?-pioneer or anyone

Herpes is a virus - all forms of herpes. Viruses go hand in hand with bugs and parasites. They leave their hosts - parasites, when the parasites die. Then, you have to clean up the mess. The virus travels down the nerves.
When I had chemo (chemical poisoning! or the drs. name for the "cure") I suffered with the outbreaks. Zapping after a flush has taken care f that.
You can zap with a little nine volt battery (cheap) after a flush and for a few days thereafter or every day. Wet small squares of paper towel and place these over the electrodes. Hold it in one hand with your index finger on the electrode (-), don't move this finger. With your other hand, tap the top of the other electrode(+)at a steady rate for 10 - 20 mins, then don't tap for five mins, tap again for 10 - 20 mins off again and tap again for 10 - 20 mins. There is a small machine (zapper) that will do this for you, except for the turning off and on. Zapping will help quite a bit. I know, all of this sounds strange and a lot of stuff to think about, but you are taking control of your own health and choosing to get healthy. When it has come back some more, you will know for certain whan made you ill and how to get well (and you will be mad as hell at the medical) Welcome to the road back! It is full of bumps but they are your bumps, individual to us all, and they will get gone when your body is healty enough for them to be gone.
Hope that this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)