CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reactivity explained in basic chemistry terms

Mike1953 Views: 4,859
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,684,772

Re: Reactivity explained in basic chemistry terms

You are the light of this board, anything you say either joking or not is always a blessing, you just can't help it!

I don't look for discourse, I only seek the truth. This is a commercial forum and the products offered here by Trapper and especially yourself are based in truth and I have personally benefited from using them. I consider myself a Christian but I'm leery of any business with the little Jesus fish on their business card, or Mr. Nascent praising himself over his product's success in missionary work (I'm sure the natives like getting liquored up). It is blasphemy to use God as a business tool. I was even leery of Trapper until I tried his products.

When we blindly accept snake oil it makes everything else discussed here suspect. That is a shame as Iodine truly is a life changing miracle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)