CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reactivity explained in basic chemistry terms

wombat Views: 4,619
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,684,817

Re: Reactivity explained in basic chemistry terms

"When we blindly accept snake oil it makes everything else discussed here suspect. That is a shame as Iodine truly is a life changing miracle."

Yes, I agree that Iodine is a life changing miracle. I must say that as far as choice of Iodine supplements, I favor what worked for me- Lugol's solution. The reason that I support the use of Lugol's or iodoral is that it contains the most ioDINE per drop, or tablet, that one can get, and high amounts of ioDINE are necessary to eradicate conditions such as FBD, which I had:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1339236#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1309607#i

In fact, I suggest that ALL women pay attention to their I2(ioDINE) intake.

So, I am not an unbiased source. I HAVE done my research though, and I recommend what is proven to work. Along with medical studies, it has been proved on this board, over and over and over.

I do respect differing opinions though, and the fact that something has NOT been proven in terms of Science does not automatically confer a stamp of "snake oil". Personally, I was just not willing to experiment with an unknown while dealing with a potentially very serious condition.

Since this forum started, we have seen quite a few iodine supplements come onto the market, variously claiming to be the "most absorbable", "detoxified", "least toxic", "does not congest the thyroid", "endorsed by Edgar himself from beyond the grave", ad nauseum. Are these supplements based on any sort of Science whatsoever? Or are they based on people's desire to ingest something that has the aura of spiritual correctness about it? I have no idea.

So, it's difficult for me to participate in discussions on these various iodine supplements since I really have no experience with them to speak of and since I do hold very strong opinions on what works.

Just ask Hiawawa. I remember an interchange with her when she asked me to stop calling HER iodine of choice "weak". I responded that I would if people would stop referring to Lugol's as "toxic".

She is one who has done very well on "detoxified" iodine, and I do not doubt the truthfullness of her words.

I do like Trapper products as well. His SSKI knocked lung congestion out post-haste, and I believe him in that one can take higher doses of that than of lugol's and really knock out the undesirable halogens. I am sporadic with my iodine supplementation these days. some days I take T's magnetized, some days SSKI , some days lugol's, some days nothing, amounts vary. Never any signs of "detox", I am long over that. And the FBD:)

Thank you for your kind words. I think that the light of this forum has always been and always will be those that post here- thank you:)

And among those that post here- I've got to say that we have the two best moderators on all of CZ IMO- Just Thinking and Ginagirl. They are both quite learned and I would listen to either of them before just about anyone in terms of io-sup(or affairs of the heart, or financial counseling, or just about anything).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)