CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The best are the simplest solution of Lugols (Iodoral), SSKI

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 4,706
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,685,457

Re: The best are the simplest solution of Lugols (Iodoral), SSKI

when i made calculations in my head about just how much exposure most of us have to the bad halogens and how much Iodine would be needed to keep them at bay, my estimate was 100mg per day. i think anything less than that in this environment would be ill advised. more than that depends on the individual person and environment. i would not take more than a gram a day for any extended length of time unless you were convinced it was warranted. 300mg per day seems to be a sweet spot that delivers the energy in spades along with rapid detox, if either of those strike your fancy.

chances are if youre questioning it then you should trust yourself and find another level of supplementation. i get along fine here in dallas with 400mg. that leaves me lots of room for more in case of gulf contamination coming in on a hurricane or some similar. i am maintaining my health but its nasty here. its a petrochemical tsunami.

youre mileage may vary, as newport would say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)