CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Proposed pseudo-scientific nascent experiment

jamesp82 Views: 2,586
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,685,607

Re: Proposed pseudo-scientific nascent experiment

As an intellectually curious and honest person, I performed my own nascent experiment and experienced an undeniable positive benefit. I wrote my own experiences a few posts down. I will continue to supplement with both nascent and Lugol's. Both have changed my life for the better.

That's not to say I would be unwilling to further challenge the nascent notion in a head-to-head with electrically vs. non-electrically charged Iodine in grain alcohol.

Though my questions revolve less around basic chemistry and more a real-world complete breakdown of the actual costs involved in producing nascent iodine. How much is simply pure profit? This is the only question I wish Mr. Nascent would explain. Nascent Iodine might be many times more bioavailable, but is it really worth more than 5-10x the amount?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)