CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reactivity explained in basic chemistry terms

Mike1953 Views: 4,836
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,685,982

Re: Reactivity explained in basic chemistry terms

I only have 3 minor occlusals (one surface only, biting side). I've already made plans to have them replaced with ultra-violet light set composites. I'm currently in adult braces and will likely wait until I get them off first. I'm not too worried about the removal, I've seen huge multi-sided Amalgams drilled out and replaced and never heard of all these problems associated with the removal shown on these curezone type message boards. Of course even back in the 70's we used a rubber dam to isolate the tooth being worked on.
Yes, I'm sure I got plenty of mercury on my hands as it is made by putting pressed silver powder pellets and liquid mercury into a capsule with a steel mixing ball on a machine that shakes it. Worse yet, when I was a kid I took a thermostat apart and broke open the glass mercury contact switch to get the mercury out to play with. It dropped from my hands and splattered all over the floor into hundreds of micro-balls to small to retrieve. I'm sure my brain is choke full of mercury! Perhaps that is why I am so unstable?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.406 sec, (1)