CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using Equipment Incorrectly!?

zenfood Views: 1,601
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,686,271

Re: Using Equipment Incorrectly!?

>>When the volume is at highest, is the white mark aligned with the longest bar (which entails turning the thing counterclockwise which seems backwards....)
??

ive been wondering the same things last days...

when i got the equipment i figured out that using logic, it would be turning the thing clockwise... to the most you can, for it to be strongest. then with the abpa adapter, the green light would shine more strongly when turning that side, again indicating that more power is present... and according to dowsing, its most powerful when its this side.

But still , even though all this appears to be showing that its more powerful this way, i put it this way (and this way only) since i got the equipment and i am yet to feel anything obvious from anything i run!! (granted i didn't experiment THAT much yet, i am planning to do so in the next days ie trying new frequencies, putting bean different place and positions. putting a picture. turning the knob anywhere...)

good luck...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

15.422 sec, (1)