CureZone   Log On   Join
White rice in stools

Govell Views: 19,460
Published: 11 years ago

White rice in stools

Well I after reading on curezone for years I finally need to post a message.

I have had spasmodic biliary pain for several years; possibly 7 years. Not constant or chronic, but out of the blue I will start to get lighter stools, then a day or so later a sharp biliary pain. I take some Epsom Salt in water and the pain passes in an hour. Then things are back to normal for 3, 4 or even 6 months. Then I will have another episode.

I have had two ultra-sounds which have revealed so biliary sludge but no more. I have carried out a full 6 week herbal parasite cleanse, colon and a programme of several liver cleanses.

When I did a liver cleanse directly after the parasite protocol I saw plenty of rolled up tomato skins but none since.

The last biliary episode was last Thursday. It was very acute and I had to lie down. None, the next day I had a slightly clay looking stool and in it were two white pieces of what looked like cooked rice. The only thing is that I hadn't eaten any.

Does this sound like I may have a parasite problem? I have a few fatigue problems over the years and aching legs?? I would like to take so proper medicine but alas it isn't available here in the UK over the counter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)