CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: raw adrenals question

cadogan22 Views: 2,374
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,686,869

Re: raw adrenals question

hi,yeah the tests they ran were just a tsh count and ft4.i had gone in there with a list of symptoms of possibly being hypo.he ended up telling me iam more than likely hyper which i dont have any symptoms of.once he told me i didnt have a thyroid problem,he just gave a prescription for anti-depressants.lol.i just felt better off of the l-tyrosine than the meds they put me on.my dad also has hypothyroidism so thats why iam thinking that has to be it.

i heard about doing the basal temperature,but i just have to get the right thermometer.iam gonna write down those things and try to explain that i need those tests done.its kinda hard cause i goto a county hospital that has a free insuarance plan so i feel like iam getting rushed out when i try to explain anything.its also a different doctor everytime,but i just gotta keep trying.

ill try to see if i can get those tests,then go from there.ill post an update after i get them.thanks for the help i appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)