CureZone   Log On   Join
Expecting Tuesday delivery of dropper bottles EDIT

Mike1953 Views: 1,294
Published: 11 years ago

Expecting Tuesday delivery of dropper bottles EDIT

FedEx tracking information calls for Tuesday delivery of my empty dropper bottles. I wish I would have had these on hand earlier so I would be starting to get feedback from others about now.
I have discontinued any other type of Iodine and have solely taken the alcohol delivered elemental in 10 & 20 drop doses 2 to 4 times a day and can report experiencing the same of what others have reported taking nascent (but I have never tried nascent myself). I most definitely feel it yet I have no detox symptoms whatsoever as I'm well past that anyway with other forms of Iodine I've taken. There seems to be something magical about the elemental, it opens up a whole new level of mental clarity and positive drive. Even my skin which has already been improved has taken on a new softness and clarity of minor defect (can't even find any blemishes). This is not just my imagination.
EDITED TO REMOVE SADNESS, so sorry
Think of the possibilities, you could send someone in need of a miracle a premeasured amount of elemental Iodine to add to a 200ml bottle of Everclear in a regular envelope with the iodine costing about the same as the stamp equaling a one year supply. There is no monetary profit to be made here but the savings in terms of human suffering would be priceless. So much for so little. If you have some elemental the 1% mix is 1/4 gram per ounce of alcohol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)