CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dr jeff i have black mold poisioning!!! please help!!!!

mbc765 Views: 4,113
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,687,472

Re: dr jeff i have black mold poisioning!!! please help!!!!

Hi unfourutnatly its t6oo late for me and my girlfiend. our immune systenms are DONE. She has sever vaginitis and i keep getting infected with sickness. i cannot eat or drink anything and we both have severe Candida now. i reakky dont think theres anything else we can do. the hospitals wont listen to us and refuse to test our immune systems. it got really really bad since friday and this is the end, were so exausted and have no where to sleep bc our parents house are covered in the mold we feel it when we walk in. All the hospitals diagnoes me with Anxiety bc they dont know what black mold or candida is so know one is taking us seriously, and we dont have the money to ge ttreated for the infectins. i men we cant even go into a hositpal anymor ewithout getting infected with something. the ambulance was called to my house yesteray my bp was 145/95 and my heart rate was 120 they wanted me to go but i refused bc i didnt want to die in a hospital. the black mold and candida won, they got the best of us, thats why the water was making me feel like that, bc my immune system ws turning on the body and ttacking the body bc it didnt know what else to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)