CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dosage tolerance update

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 1,170
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,081

Re: dosage tolerance update

i tend to go off on a tangent sometimes.(i hear that laughter out there!) all apologies if it seemed like i was trying to argue with you. not at all as this property you describe is very well known.

i am waiting for this thing to play out before i come to any conclusions on magnascent. however...

from my own point of view, i love DIY the most. it has been pointed out to the forum how cheap it is to make the Iodine i sell. people still buy it. i found someone on ebay trying to get on the bandwagon with SSKI and undersell me and i pointed that out and people still buy from me. there are also resources and time that go into delivering a good product that is not simply the materials that go in it. and if you think about it, the real reason that everyone in the world is not on proper doses of Iodine is exactly because there is no money in it. people are funny and place value on expensive things, not cheap things. eternal life is free and you see how many people are taking advantage of that offer.

so, as you can see, i cant go pointing fingers at others who sell products with a profit built into the price without pointing fingers at myself. i simply had to decide at what price i would be willing to provide this SERVICE of delivering a product that is as described. THAT takes integrity and commitment. i never commit lightly so i rarely commit to anything. offering Iodine for sale was a big step for me. most of my customers are repeats, so that says something right there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.781 sec, (1)