CureZone   Log On   Join
Dendritic Cell therapy

kingcheesemaster Views: 1,653
Published: 12 years ago

Dendritic Cell therapy

Hi, i've been lurking for a while, but didn't really have a need to participate. I'm done with the candida BS, and hopefully won't be checking this site soon after i find my answer! anyways have any of you heard of this therapy? It makes perfect sense to me, since the only way (so i've determined) to get rid of candida is through immune stimulation. Your immune system controls everything, and it's the immune systems job to put candida back in balance. I've tried IT ALL. If you have a real over growth, i'd really advise to stop wasting your money and efforts trying to get rid of it through anti fungals and diet. It has done nothing for me, and i've never really heard of a successful case of this. maybe if you have a really mild case it might work, i dunno, but it's really all about the immune system

Whatever the case is, the immune system needs to be directed to balance out overgrowth.

http://www.candidatherapythatworks.com/

(google dendritic cell therapy to learn more. it's mainly used for cancer patients, and is filed as experimental, but has NO side effects.)

This seems like one way to do it. Although it costs about 8,000 dollars for the treatment, but it results in a complete elimination of candida and also prevents it from ever coming back, since your immune system has recognized it, corrected it, and put it to rest. If this ends in my only option, i'll probably do some sort of fund raiser to pay for it

I'm not sure this is the ONLY solution, since i've gotten my most results from homeopathy, but this is something to think about and thought i'd pass it along.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)