CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dendritic Cell therapy

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kingcheesemaster Views: 1,886
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,311

Re: Dendritic Cell therapy

Actually there are a few things that worked for me, but didn't eliminate completely. The one thing that worked BEYOND anything i've ever tried, ever ever was aquaflora. That got me to about 90% healed, then i stalled. I needed something more powerful. I recommend that first and foremost to anyone, although it won't work for everyone because your symtpoms have to resonate with aquaflora on a vibrational level since it is a homeopathic. But it does in fact work. There is also no die off

these worked but didn't work well enough and the die off was too intense to make it work. two things:

threlac
syntol ( this is the best i've tried, but still I was working against my body, and ended up too sick, and could eliminate the candida through bowel movement)

everything else didn't do anything productive at all.

candex
candidaise

sf722 ( I actually went to karin trips doctor in person since i lived a couple hours away at the time. he was a total quack, and looked really unhealthy himself.) After he failed to treat me he just told me "you don't even have candida". Screw that guy. I had candida strains floating in my vision and i couldn't even remember his name while he said that to me.

olive oil extract
oregano oil
garlic capsuls
random natural anti fungals etc etc

the diet.

acupuncture

Autopathy (diluting your own saliva in a homeopathic way)
http://www.autopathy.info/

I also did urine therapy which surprisingly does do...something but i heard you have to fast completely for days while doing it, and the die off is unbearable.

Hair mineral analysis (honestly i don't think i did it right. i've read where people have done this successfully by supplementing the right minerals in order to TRIGGER the immune system into cureing. but i took a mineral supplement and didn't really follow the directions and just got discouraged then I tried aquaflora so i stopped. There could be something effective here, but i don't know how to do it really)

I'm sure there is more i'm missing. I've really tried it all it seems, but i'm still completely open to any possibility what so ever. This dendritic cell therapy seems like the best thing so far from my long list of experience, although i haven't tried it and it's expensive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (2)