CureZone   Log On   Join
UTI Problem

RainbowBright Views: 2,017
Published: 11 years ago

UTI Problem

Hi there, I hope someone has some advice...

Years ago I used to suffer from chronic, recurrent bladder/UTI infections, and even had a severe kidney infection while pregnant with my first child (who then got a large dose of Antibiotics , in utero...). Fortunately, they finally seem to have stopped for the most part. I hadn't had one in more than 6 years until about 2 weeks ago when I suddenly got a mild UTI! I was horrified of course, and immediately drowned my system with water, d-mannose, uva ursi, the homeopathic cantharis, and everything else I could think of, and after about a week, the symptoms went away almost entirely. I say almost, because what I am left with is some mild tenderness in the bladder area, an urgency to pee frequently, and urine that smells pretty strong and bad, especially first thing in the morning. None of these symptoms are severe (except maybe the odor, yuck), but they are indicators that my urinary tract/bladder/kidneys are not entirely well!

Anyone have some ideas what I can do to get rid of it once and for all? I read about mms on this forum, but I have never tried it and don't know where to get it.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)