CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain after liver flush

cr8iveart Views: 2,614
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,460

Re: Pain after liver flush

Probably, you did nothing wrong. Your liver has just moved a lot of stuff out and has room to breathe and now, it is saying "these are the nerves that were numbed by all that s**t that was in the way." I found that Barefoot's Liver Gallbladder Balance took a lot of that away - I did two tablespoons at night for over six months. If you cannot afford to add anything else right now, try a castor oil pack. Really good and really cheap - castor oil on a piece of flannel wrapped around your body right at the liver then, plastic over that to keep the oil from getting on sheets. If you are really worried, sleep on a towel. Also get out the heating pad and turn it on low and sleep on it with the castor oil packs. I did both of those for about six months. It helped tremendously. Hope that this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)