CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain after liver flush

superdave Views: 2,565
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,690,285

Re: Pain after liver flush

You guys are all so awesome.

AND - you’re right on the money. I do have pain in my upper back between the shoulder blades and up the neck muscles. I also feel like a fist has just moved under my right rib cage & also feel depressed, anxious, tired and blah – not exactly what I was expecting. However, knowing this normal and the pain will go away in due time takes a load of my mind. Is this because my liver has re-congested since my last flush? Listening to my body is a very new concept for me, but something I’d best learn to do for own good. For a variety of reasons, I think I’ve been my body’s own worst enemy, but as I learn how to get healthy and as I get healthier, the more I want to keep doing it and get my life back.

Many thanks to you folks for the information and encouragement I need to keep working towards good health.

I’ve met Doc, he gave me a good ”adjustment”, bought all his CD’s, books, etc while I was there – that’s how I got started - perhaps it’s time to re-read them.

Anyhow, I’ll give the castor oil pack’s a go and continue with Bare foot’s Liver/GB balance and continue to “work the plan”.

Thanks again everyone!

Sincere Regards,
SuperDave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)