CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going insane in Chicago

bythewindycity Views: 3,796
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,675,886

Re: Going insane in Chicago

I just happened to stumble upon your thread. I've never responded to a thread before but I related to your going insane as I was there too. I had a yeast infection for over 7 years. It took a seven year witch hunt to get it diagnosed. It turned out it was brought on by antibotics after having a c-section. You might want to check out Dr.Steven G. Ayre in Burr Ridge, Illinois as he completely understands Candidasis. It won't be cheap because insurance will not more than likely cover it. He does have a saliva lab test sent out which 7 years ago ran about $300 -- the best money I've ever spent. If he does determine you have Candidasis, he will probably put you on Diflucan 100 mg for 30 days. This is not conventional medicine, so your insurance company will not more than likely cover the days beyond what they determine to be conventional. I hope there is a generic now for Diflucan so that it is more affordable. He will also probably teach you about probiotics which is acidolphilus. Florajen is an excellent probiotic. The Florajen helps produce healthy bacteria in your body to dominate the bad bacteria which essentially is the main culprit. The bad bacteria is dominating your body and creating havoc. A stranger helped me who also suffered for 8 years and was cured by this regiment, she was a pharamcist and knew the drugs were strong but felt it was an educated risk worth taking. I too took this regiment and was cured after 30 days, I might have continued another two weeks. I don't recall right now. You cannot go on this regiment if you do not have a healthy liver. It was life changing, and it was over 8 years ago and I'm still fine. I wish you the best, and I hope I've given you a place to start to become educated about this illness. I really hope it all works out for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)