CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why me?

kingcheesemaster Views: 1,353
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,693,041

Re: Why me?

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND! i'm not just throwing words out there, or trying to be preachy. I mean, what other option do we have!? sit around and say poor me, and hope somebody advertises a cure on the radio? No. Do whatever you can on any level possibly to start moving into the direction of cure. I understand what you're going through because i'm going through the same.

" You know the feeling you get after recovering from the flu? The room is brighter, food tastes better. Just imagine breathing easier, having a normaly heart rate, social life, drinking and not being worried."

Yes. Now instead of flu, replace that word with candida.

if you were to get your leg amputated tomorrow, wouldn't you all of a sudden start missing something that you didn't know you had until it was gone? It's not easy to think that way, but it's healthier. gratitutde can be such a cheesy thing, but my body is still completely in tact and able to heal, some people can't say that at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)