CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cramps in psoas

aging tree Views: 1,930
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,693,511

Re: Cramps in psoas

do you have any changes in your digestion or pressure around any organs????? **************************************************************
I've been sick for soo long now (13 years) that I cannot answer this question. Felt so disrupted for so long, can hardly distinguish acute from chronic. I know at the beginning (1997) the digestion went off completely. Had all sorts of allergies (not any more) and body hurt so much from head to toe, I feel happy most of the time now from getting the crap out every day. I spend much of my daytime reading on curezone, dowsing for supp and scriipts to run, detoxing, AND learn english!!... I retain the theory about psoas 'sympathising' with organs in difficulty: it makes sense to me! It's been on my mind for quite a while that body parts tend to compensate for others that don't function well enough.

Main difficulty is at the lumbars. I used to garden a lot, now is an absolute NO to bending down, too painful just kills the best of me for the rest of the day. To tie my shoes?...I think about it twice! (and use tricks)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.564 sec, (1)