CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it just Candida or Bacteria?

cotedor Views: 1,651
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,693,618

Re: Is it just Candida or Bacteria?

Yeah, this was my thinking, but I could not get my original dr to agree. While I was on the diflucan some symptoms continued, persistent sore throat, ache on my side, and memory/concentration was slow at improving. Joint pain and muscle aches went away almost immediately. I told my dr that I thought maybe the duration or strength of diflucan was not enough. I have a feeling that he didnt want to hear that and got fed up with me. This is a trend I'm seeing with mds. They give you a recommendation and they want to send you on your merry way. They don't want you to come back and say it's not working or it's not working as well as it should. Anyway I think I could piece together 3 months of diflucan if I tried really hard. My bigger problem is the diet. I'm a 130lb male who has never had to watch what I eat. And I consume vasts amounts of food, always hungry and never gain any weight. Thankfully this dilemma has not affected me as much in terms of staying physically active. Which I think contributes to the eating because I'm so active. And I cant control the cravings for bread, sugar, chocolate, etc. I fail every time. The diet could not be further from my normal eating habits. Aside from meat, it's pretty much everything I don't eat and nothing I do eat. My friend keeps yelling at me about the diet saying that it's essential. But, for me it's incredibly restrictive and demanding making it feel impossible to manage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)