CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A few questions Akkilk

Iolite Views: 8,385
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,694,209

Re: A few questions Akkilk

So...your milk is raw and unpasturized, what about your meats? Are you eating any raw meats from a butcher or your local grocer? I saw in a previous post that you mentioned eating 3 raw duck eggs -- just yolks-- right? Do you raise ducks? The duck eggs I saw at whole foods was like $3 each. Isn't 3 duck yolks a lot?

I started taking coleus fiskholii and I am perkin' up. My adrenals aren't too bad at this point but definitely weak. I've tried taking isocort and it raise my night time cortisol so I end up having to take seriphos to sleep -- not a good marry-go-round to ride. I saw a post a while back about coleus, it supports the thyroid and adrenals.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1672729

Anyway, its helping so much (I've only been on it about a week) that I've been able to spend the day helping a girlfriend gather info, prepare and organize for a really nasty divorce she's going through right now. The poor woman was married to a narcissist for 21 years and he announces on her birthday that he wants a divorce! She's got major health issues, autoimmune hashimotos, crohns (had coloectomy and ileostomy), fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, back and neck pain (fused disks, spinal stenosis, herniated discs), fibromyalgia AND ADHD. Her husband says she's faking the fibro and should be able to get a job. He wants to screw her out spousal support and child support. A real B@$tard. I've spent today over there helping her get her computer back online -- an idiot tech support from apple told her to reinstall the operating system!! I spent the next several hours reinstalling software. But tonight, I'm tired but not dead and this is even with getting to bed at 11pm last night and waking up at 6:30. I think I like coleous fiskholii!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)