CureZone   Log On   Join
What do these test results mean?

hope4myadrenals Views: 13,522
Published: 12 years ago

What do these test results mean?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, but I've been posting on the adrenal fatigue forum for awhile. I'm a female, age 34 and I have adrenal insufficiency, and told my doc I was worried I had Lymes disease, also. I thought I'd been bitten 2 summmers ago, after which I found a round red rash on my leg, and I got extremely weak, headaches, then I crashed with severe adrenal fatigue months after that. Feel like an 90 yr. old woman, had to quit working, gastro problems, anxiety and panic, hypoglycemia, lost 20 lbs, dizzy, passing out, in and out of ER.

Here are my test results. I was "nonreactive" for Lyme (IGG,M) at these KD Bands: 93, 66, , 58, and 45.

However, I was found to be "reactive" for Lyme AB (IGG,M) at the 41 KD (IGM)Band, and was also "reactive" at the 41 KD (IGG)Band.

Under the 41 KD (IGM) result is a paragraph stating "IgG Western Blots which have 2 (or more) of the 3 significant bands are considered positive for specific antibody to B. burgdorferi."

Then, under the 41 KD (IGG) result is a paragraph stating "IgG Western Blots which have 5 (or more) of the 10 significant bands are considered positive for specific antibody to B. burgdorferi."

I tested "non" reactive" for the 39, 30, 28, 23, and 18 bands.

Would love any input about these results!! I got these tests last March, but was too sick to make a follow up appointment with the neurologist who ran the tests. I was stuck at home, bedridden. Finally this week i was well enough to see my primary care doc, who looked at the results on his computer when I was with him, but didn't tell me anything was abnormal. I didn't see the lyme results and the "flags" until after I got home and looked over the results myself. Why didn't my doc see this and tell me about it???

Also, I tested low in DHEA with a result of 31, and range of 40-325.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)