CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chlorella and bentonite

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
summer12601 Views: 4,873
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,583,828

Re: chlorella and bentonite

I did not take the full dose of chorella and this is what happened.

I had the same reaction form chlorella. Sores in my mouth and I had muscles aches all over my body and really bad moods. It was awful. I called the company and spoke to several different reps and a manager. They were suprised and thought it was some detox or Herximer reaction. It was suggested that I started out on a lower dose.

I waited a while and healed from this.

I was cautious about starting it again but I tried it one more time and I took 1/8th of the dose.
The same thing happened.

Some people can be allergic to chlorella. I just met a woman in the local health food store that said she itched all over after she took her daily chlorella.

Different people can be allergic to different things and if a supplement is making a person that sick, it's my opinion that it just does not work with that person.

There are so many other choices to supplement and detox.

I take spirulina right now. Cilantro is supposed to be a nice detoxifier and it has a mild yummy taste.

I also eat much better.

I use turmeric and sometimes curry in my foods.

I read that As long as you keep your bile flowing (as bitters like turmeric does) and digestive system healthy, it should be able to heal itself and your body. Turmeric aids in digestion of proteins and fats and having all the food digested is very important for gut health.

I also gently warm my drinks and my 2 year old drinks. My little one was actually the one that prompted me to look things up about warm drinks because he would not drink anything cold.

Anyway, I put all this here to say that I believe there are alternatives to highly advertised herbs and supplements that work just as fine and sometimes maybe better and if your body does not like chlorella then it's okay.

Good luck and be well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)