CureZone   Log On   Join
Betaine HCL and Enzymes

healthyartist Views: 2,025
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,696,486

Betaine HCL and Enzymes

Betaine HCL is made from beets. I take 1-3 300 mg tablets with every meal, since I started having trouble digesting protein. For an egg I will take one. For a steak, I will take 3.

I suggest that you take one, eat a little steak... about a third and then take another... and then eat some more steak. Spread it out over the course of your protein consumption.

If you accidentally take too much your stomach will feel a little burning. I know there is a remedy for that but I'm not sure what it is offhand, because I never take too much.

It might be helpful to take some enzymes too. I take Source Naturals. I do the same with my enzymes... spread them out over the course of the meal. I usually take 1-3 depending on how much food I eat.

Also, if you have indigestion after the meal, a really great way to settle your stomach is to juice some ginger. I've started juicing ginger and a lemon and mixing it with water until it's palpable. Just recently I added Sea Salt to the mix and that feels really good to me.

Sometimes if I wake up in the middle of the night from indigestion that is an excellent tonic to help me to go back to sleep. I read somewhere that ginger helps to regulate cortisol as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)