CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is betaine HCL?/Gallbladder

carlosa507 Views: 2,360
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,696,517

Re: What is betaine HCL?/Gallbladder

I know the gallbladder is to emulsify fats (like a detergent), not really break them down, that's actually the job of the pancreas which secretes enzymes such as lipases. i feel this like slight burning sensation in the area of the liver, plus in the area of the stomach and/or pancreas. When i was admitted to the ER about 6 weeks ago they diagnosed me with an inflamed pancreas. Told me to stay off of solids. Why solids? i know the small intestines also secrete enzymes (duodenum) to break down protein, finish the job the stomach began. Does the pancreas secrete protein breakdown products? Anyways, i will look into this product because my digestion really sucks right now, i feel i'm not getting the benefit of the food that i'm eating because of a leaky gut and slow digestive system. This is pretty frustrating to say the least.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.639 sec, (1)