CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Cleaning

cr8iveart Views: 1,711
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,697,476

Re: Liver Cleaning

There was a point for me in the first year that I HAD to flush more often. It was not that I was trying to go for a record or something; it was just that I felt recongestion: anxiety, depression and that fist in the middle of my rib cage. Sometimes it was a day or two after the flush. Over the course of the first year I had that period where I did two or three a week. I lived on the ultraphos and apple cider. Slowly it got to the point where I just didn't want to do another flush two or three days after the last one. I started spreading them out more. I really tried to listen to my body - If I felt the bunch in the middle of my rib cage, I did another flush. Somewhere in there I really had to use the castor oil packs, cause I couldn't tell if I had recongested or if my bile duct was sore from all the flushes. When I decided to really space them out, the castor oil packs helped quite a bit. After that period, it became very clear when I needed a flush - I could really read my body better than before. Late into the second year I had another period when I had to flush more frequently. Doc has also said that things will loosen up when your body is ready to let go of them. Hope that this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)