CureZone   Log On   Join
Adya Clarity / Black mica

zenfood Views: 911
Published: 11 years ago

Adya Clarity / Black mica

This is a product that appears to be interesting for removing inorganic mineral or bio unavailable mineral from the body, and it appears to also be able to remove heavy metals...

It also will precipitate anything that's in water, so if you put it in tap water and let it sit for a while you will see a big ugly deposit at the bottom of your glass which consist of all the crap that was invisible before hand having precipitated...

here is a demonstration of this and more on adya clarity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIQ9oD4EYo

and here is an anecdote:

"As stated in the video, one woman started taking the supershots of Adya Clarity and from all of the heavy metals she had been exposed to in her lifetime, she started tasting lead in her mouth. This was simply from the effect of the Adya Clarity precipitating the lead from within her body. Within a week, her finger-tips started turning black and she witnessed the lead being eliminated from her fingers. By the end of the second week, she was cleaned out of this lead residue. That woman is no longer suffering from this kind of internal heavy metal plaque that millions of people are living with. These inorganic minerals have the potential to store in your pineal gland, which will affect your mind and connection to the Universe. This woman's mind became more clear as she used the Adya and she became much more relaxed in life. "

i also have this product and although i didn't use it much, it does test pretty strong for being overall good for me, and also for removing heavy metals. however DMSA test better than it for this purpose...

anyhow, what are your thoughts on this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)