CureZone   Log On   Join
nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

orha Views: 1,860
Published: 12 years ago

nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

im almost a month on the barfoot dewormer, taking also the schultz#1 about two pills at night. did one liver flush two weeks ago. except for some dizziness i was feeling ok but the past 3 days im very nusuas, back/shoulder pain is back, squizzi stomach and this strange feeling in my throat.
today i couldnt get out of bed. had sirious headach (i dont suffer from those usually) stomach is crumpy. didnt eat the all day. i did coffee enema to get rid of the sinus pressure but still feeling weak. stomach is not ok. i dont know how to explain it but no apetite and gaz and not feeling right. i was just sleeping the all day (somthing i never do!!) prior to those 3 days- in addition to the dewormer i took 8 drops of grapefruit seed and 2 drops of the olive leaf extract. could this be as a result of taking too many things? i took a break today didnt take anything, just water and some apple cider with ultra phos. thought maybe its a sign for a liver flush.
the thing is that i already felt better so why suddenly i get this strange attack? what is it? could it be a candida attack? bcos i already had a die off attack while back so i thought i was done with that.
appriciate your thoughts
thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)